Subscribe:

Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

Holiday


last week i go to Cameron Highland at Pahang by bus.. i go there coz i company my aunt..this is a second i go there.. but last time i got fever, all my body was so cold.. i wear three t-shirt but still cold again.. i did not enjoy that holiday coz i'm not health.. when i arrive there i go my apartment that have been booking before coming.. i dont have many money to go there, but my aunt give one hundred to shop my tshirt, souvenir or anything else that i need to buy.. i dont have mood to shop coz i have not enough energy to walk.. so, i just sleeping in the bus.. i hold everybody in the bus.. i'm not happy go there.. i will come again but i dont know when i can go there again.. maybe after i'm working.. after i have the money, i will go there to shop that i cannot buy before that.. i like to eat strawberry, so i also go to the strawberry farm..

0 komen: